BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR HOUSING:
- Students will not be able to access their MyHousing Portal until they have been admitted into the college, have submitted their deposit, and have activated their AIC e-mail. Once this e-mail has been successfully activated, students may log into their MyHousing Portal using their AIC e-mail and password. If you have trouble logging into the MyHousing Portal, or if you have not received your AIC Email and password, The AIC IT Help Desk will be able to help.
- If a student is under 17 at the time of signing the housing application, a parental verification will be required. This verification will be e-mailed to the parent/guardian and the parent/guardian will have to follow the link in the e-mail to confirm.
TO SUBMIT YOUR NEW & TRANSFER STUDENT HOUSING APPLICATION:
- Login to the MyHousing Portal using the AIC email address and password the IT Help Desk sent you after you were accepted, admitted, and deposited to American International College.
- If you receive an "Error 500" message, or if you cannot login, the AIC IT Help Desk will be able to assist.
- Click "Application" at the top of the page, and select the "New & Transfer Student Housing Application: 2023-2024"
- Review the AIC Housing Agreement, and leave a signature at the bottom of the page to advance into the application.
- Enter your contact information, your housing preferences, and your emergency contact information.
- You will receive a confirmation message and an email in your AIC email when you have successfully submitted your application.