- Intersession 2021: Statements now available.
- Spring 2021: Statements now available
All statements are subject to change based on changes in programs, majors, course enrollment and residency status. Financial Aid is also based on many factors and is subject to change. The most common change is a change in status between full-time and part-time enrollment.
Your initial statement will be mailed to your home address (non international) and you will also receive an email with your initial statement. Please view your online statement for updates.
- Monthly Payment Plans are available for the Spring 2021 as of December 1st. Enroll via the Payment Gateway (below) or View all Monthly Payment Plans
- Online Payments are available for the Spring 2021 as of December 1st
- Health Insurance: Waiver and enrollment forms are scheduled to be available on December, 1, 2020.
- New students: Please review the Student Health Insurance policy as you may need to complete the enrollment or waiver form.
- Returning Students: If you completed Fall Remote Waiver Form then you will be charged the Spring Insurance Fee. You will need to complete the Spring Remote Waiver Form to have the fee waived for the Spring term.
- International Students: Your international residency waiver form was automatically continued into the Spring semester. Please contact Student Accounts if you plan to be in the USA for the Spring term.
Important Notice Regarding Residency Changes:
- Financial aid packages will be adjusted if moving between AIC Housing (Resident Student) and Off Campus Housing (Commuter Student).
- Financial Aid packages may be adjusted if your Dining Plan is changed or cancelled.
- Please allow 3-10 business days after your residency/dining change has been approved and processed for the financial aid packages to be adjusted
- Contact Residence.Life@aic.edu with any questions or concerns.