All statements are subject to change based on changes in programs, majors, course enrollment and residency status. Financial Aid is also based on many factors and is subject to change. You will receive an email with your initial statement (once per semester). Please view your online statement for updates.
AIC has semester based billing. The statement on the portal will show your balance for the selected semester only. You may also have balances due or credit balances on previous semesters. Please contact Student Accounts if you need assistance.
- Online statements expected to be available mid April
- Monthly payment plans and online payments are available (Charges for summer will not show yet though)
- Statements expected to become available mid June
Monthly Payment Plans:
- Monthly Payment Plans are available for the Summer 2021. Enroll via the Payment Gateway (below) or View all Monthly Payment Plans
- The monthly payment plans available for Fall 2021/Spring 2022 should be posted by mid-May.
Important Notice Regarding Residency Changes:
Students who applied for housing agreed to live on campus for the entire academic year and may not cancel their Spring housing unless approved by the Waivers and Accommodations Committee. To request consideration for cancellation, please complete the Housing & Dining Cancellation Waiver Form. Students will still be charged their spring housing and dining costs if they do not submit a request or if their request is denied.
- Financial aid packages will be adjusted if moving between AIC Housing (Resident Student) and Off Campus Housing (Commuter Student).
- Financial Aid packages may be adjusted if your Dining Plan is changed or cancelled.
- After your residency/dining change has been approved and processed, your financial aid packages will be reviewed and adjusted. Please contact Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
- Contact Residence.Life@aic.edu with any questions or concerns about the room and meal adjustments.