All statements are subject to change based on changes in programs, majors, course enrollment and residency status. Financial Aid is also based on many factors and is subject to change. You will also receive an email with your initial statement (once per semester). Please view your online statement for updates.
AIC has semester based billing. The statement on the portal will show your balance for the selected semester only. You may also have balances due or credit balances on previous semesters. Please contact Student Accounts if you need assistance.
- Monthly Payment Plans are available for the Spring 2021. Enroll via the Payment Gateway (below) or View all Monthly Payment Plans
- Health Insurance: Waiver Petitions and Enrollment requests are available through the end of February 2021.
- New students: Please review the Student Health Insurance policy as you may need to complete the enrollment or waiver form.
- Returning Students: If you completed Fall Remote Waiver Form then you will be charged the Spring Insurance Fee. You will need to complete the Spring Remote Waiver Form to have the fee waived for the Spring term.
- International Students: Your international residency waiver form was automatically continued into the Spring semester. Please contact Student Accounts if you plan to be in the USA for the Spring term.
Important Notice Regarding Residency Changes:
Students who applied for housing agreed to live on campus for the entire academic year and may not cancel their Spring housing unless approved by the Waivers and Accommodations Committee. To request consideration for cancellation, please complete the Housing & Dining Cancellation Waiver Form. Students will still be charged their spring housing and dining costs if they do not submit a request or if their request is denied.
- Financial aid packages will be adjusted if moving between AIC Housing (Resident Student) and Off Campus Housing (Commuter Student).
- Financial Aid packages may be adjusted if your Dining Plan is changed or cancelled.
- After your residency/dining change has been approved and processed, your financial aid packages will be reviewed and adjusted. Please contact Financial Aid at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
- Contact Residence.Life@aic.edu with any questions or concerns about the room and meal adjustments.