The Fall 2020 re-opening plan has been announced. See the details at www.aic.edu/reopening.
Important Notice Regarding Residency Changes:
Financial aid packages will be adjusted if moving between AIC Housing (Resident Student) and Off Campus Housing (Commuter Student).
Financial Aid packages may be adjusted if your Dining Plan is changed or cancelled.
Please allow 3-10 business days after your residency/dining change has been approved and processed for the financial aid packages to be adjusted.
- Billing Statements for tuition, fees and financial aid are available.
- If you have changed to a new program or major since the Spring 2020 then the estimated statement may not yet reflect your new program/major.
- Billing is updated as changes are made to your account.
- Monthly Payment Plans are available for the Fall 2020. Enroll via the Payment Gateway (below) or View all Monthly Payment Plans
- Residence Life: Room and Meal charges began being applied to accounts on 7-13-2020.
Residence Life: Fall 2020, General Policies and Procedures, 2020-2021 Rates, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Room and Meal Plan Charges -Per Semester: (may vary based on your options chosen):
Standard Double Room (per semester): $3,710
Standard Meal Plan (per semester); $3,620
Total Room/Meal (per semester): $7,330