How to Apply:
- Step 1: Download and complete Accommodation Application (Accommodation Application).
- Step 2: Return completed application to CASAA (under DC in Suite 10) in person or email to Accessibility.Services@aic.edu
- Step 3: Submit documentation (See Below) from your medical professional to support accommodation requests.
- Letter from medical doctor, psychologist, or other qualified diagnostician that includes:
- on appropriate letterhead and signed by the professional
- a diagnosis of the current disability, including the date and how the diagnosis was reached
- info on how disability affects a major life activity and/or academics
- any recommendations on how best to support disability
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)(current within last 3 years)
- 504 Plan (current within last 3 years)