All statements are subject to change based on changes in programs, majors, course enrollment and residency status. Financial Aid is also based on many factors and is subject to change. You will receive an email with your initial statement (once per semester). Please view your online statement for updates.
AIC has semester based billing. The statement on the portal will show your balance for the selected semester only. You may also have balances due or credit balances on previous semesters. Please contact Student Accounts if you need assistance.
Please allow 2-3 business days for Financial Aid or Residence Life adjustments to show on your statement and/or the online payment system.
- Online statements are available
- Monthly payment plans and online payments are available
- Statements expected to become available mid June
- Monthly Payment Plan Options open June 1st
Monthly Payment Plans:
Important Notice Regarding Residency Changes:
Students who applied for housing agreed to live on campus for the entire academic year and may not cancel their Spring housing unless approved by the Waivers and Accommodations Committee. To request consideration for cancellation, please complete the Housing & Dining Cancellation Waiver Form. Students will still be charged their spring housing and dining costs if they do not submit a request or if their request is denied.
- Financial aid packages will be adjusted if moving between AIC Housing (Resident Student) and Off Campus Housing (Commuter Student).
- Financial Aid packages may be adjusted if your Dining Plan is changed or cancelled.
- After your residency/dining change has been approved and processed, your financial aid packages will be reviewed and adjusted. Please contact Financial Aid at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
- Contact Residence.Life@aic.edu with any questions or concerns about the room and meal adjustments.